Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yes, I'm new

I love to read blogs, but never put much thought into having one of my own.  That is until I realized my baby would be 5 months old this week and other than photos and a few videos, I haven't done much to document her many milestones.  Not to mention my part in this crazy new journey I signed myself up for.

So here I am, typing one handed while my baby takes a much needed nap on my lap, hoping this will be a valuable tool in preserving the moments that seem to be passing far  to quickly.

And maybe even a good place to work through the new challenges I face as a first time mom.

I'm not the best when it comes to technology, so this may not be the fanciest blog on the block, but hopefully someone can get some enjoyment out of it.

My goal is to try to blog something everyday, but I will make no promises.

Baby is awake, so I guess that concludes my very first post. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment