Thursday, February 19, 2015

17 weeks

I am 17 weeks pregnant today.  I am getting close to halfway there!  I am pretty sure I felt the baby move for the first time a couple days ago.  It's so hard to tell because it feels like teeny tiny taps or twitches down in my uterus, but I really can't figure out what else it could be.  I think I'll just choose to believe it's the baby and be excited.  With Raeya, I didn't feel her until about 20-21 weeks, but I think I just wasn't aware when the movements were so tiny and hard to notice.

I am feeling so much better lately and it's definitely making time go by faster.  I can actually go out and enjoy life again!  I still need the Unisom&B6 for nauseau, but I'm down to one Zofran a day from three a day before and will probably stop the Zofran completely in a few more days.  I just need to get the courage to do it!  I guess the worst that could happen is I throw-up and take it again.  I just hate throwing-up so much.

I finally took some decent photos to document this pregnancy, so here is one from last week.
16 weeks pregnant.

Raeya is very excited and loves her baby.  Last Sunday we had a joint party for her and her big cousin Josh with my side of the family.  This Sunday we'll have a party on her actual birthday with Jose's family.  I can't believe my baby is going to be 4 years old in a few more days!  And this summer she won't be my baby anymore.  I will do her 4 year update after her party on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment