Saturday, March 25, 2017

16 months

Sunshine love, you are 16 months old today.  I am so sorry I got behind and haven't posted in 4 whole months!  You have changed so much since your 12 month post.  I will do my best to fill in all the new developments.

You started walking right before you turned 13 months and now you are a pro, running around like a crazy girl.  You can get off the couch all by yourself and sometimes you can even climb up on your own.  You love to stand up on things and are so proud of yourself.  You will stand up in bed in the morning with this grin on your face that says, "hey look at me!"  Same look when you stand on the couch, or the wipe container you little stinker.

The other day we were at the park and you walked up a slide!  I just stood there and watched you in shock as you did it, hardly believing my eyes.  Your sister just started doing that a few months ago, but of course you and your sister are very different people and you are much more daring than she is.  You are such a determined child and when you decide you want something, you don't want anything getting in your way.  Many tantrums have ensued from you wanting something you can't have or from you trying to do something beyond your capabilities and getting frustrated.



The amount of words you have amazes me and your ability to communicate is pretty impressive too.  You had a language explosion recently.  I tried to count how many words you had and I stopped once I got to 30 because it was too hard to keep track.

*Oh my, I wrote this months ago and never finished it! Oh well, I'm sorry baby.  I'm trying here.

No comments:

Post a Comment