Tuesday, January 3, 2012

10 Months

Sorry baby girl, I am late yet again with your post.  I blame it on the holidays.  Anyway, it was another exciting month.  You finally mastered real crawling and with that discovered the fun game of chase the cat.  You're not fast enough to catch the cat, but you laugh with delight each time you get close.  You also love to crawl around with an object in your mouth and in the spirit of Christmas, an ornament was one of the chosen objects.



You learned how to pull yourself up on furniture to stand and love going up and down.  You have also started to cruise the furniture a little bit.  Whenever I go to get you out of the crib now, you are almost always standing up waiting for me.

You are eating a lot more food now.  You really like puffs, cheerios and yogurt.  You also eat shredded carrots, cheese and apples and you eat peas too.

You still only have two real words, mama and dada, but you love to chatter away in your baby jibberish.  Mama seems to be your favorite word right now which is nice except I do occasionally need a break from your cuteness.

Okay baby girl, I need to finally post this thing since it has been sitting here for over a week.  I love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment