Friday, March 11, 2016

7 months

My sweet sunshine, you are 7 months old now.  You can sit very well unassisted and sitting is how you prefer to be.  You will sit and play with your toys quite nicely.  Especially if your sister sits down and plays with you,

You got your two bottom teeth this month and you have also been trying different foods.  So far I have given you bell peppers, cucumber, apple, pear, avocado, frozen peach, mango, and asparagus.  You like foods that are easier to hold on to.  Avocado, pear, and mango were too slippery, but the second time I gave you mango, I held it for you and you were a big fan.  You haven't actually eaten much of anything yet, mostly just tasting and playing which is just fine.



You do this really cute thing where you tilt your head to the side and I think it's so adorable.  You also learned how to nod your head, but you look like you almost fall over when you do it because your head is heavy!

You still love to talk and are learning new sounds.  I believe your newest one is "oh".  You are getting a little better at blowing raspberries, but still not quite there.  It's adorable watching you try.

You have been unusually grumpy lately and we're not quite sure why.  You're sleep has been negatively affected and neither one of us are very well rested.  You just want to nurse constantly and have started spitting up in the morning because you are too full from nursing all night!  That isn't good for either one of us, so we're going to have to figure out what to do about that,

Even though you are more grumpy than usual, you are still a very happy baby.  You just seem to be very whiny and it's hard to figure out what you want.  Other than to nurse constantly!  Hopefully everything gets worked out soon.  I keep having to remind myself that you will sleep one day, I just wish it's sooner rather than later.

I love you my sweet, happy baby.  I can't imagine life without you.  You bring such joy to our whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment