Monday, April 2, 2012

13 months

Baby girl, sorry for the lateness of this post.  You are having a very rough time with teething, especially at night, which means I am a very tired mommy.  You like to nurse all night long to ease your teething pain!  It's okay though because I don't like for you to be in pain.

You added two more top teeth which means you have 7 now.  That fourth bottom tooth is about to break through and you have another bulging set on top waiting to work their way out!  I wish teething wasn't so difficult for you, but I'm trying to do everything I can to make it a little easier.

Your favorite word right now is uh-oh and it usually means you are about to do something you shouldn't be doing.  You also say key in a high pitched voice for kitty.  You can also say baby.

You finally realized that you can stand all by yourself, but you still don't seem to be very interested in walking on your own.  You started to walk on your knees and seem to be perfectly satisfied to get around that way.  Everyone thinks it's hilarious!  I really want you to walk by Easter, but I guess I have to be patient and wait for you to be ready.

I guess that's all for now.  I'll end with a photo of your beautiful cheesy smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment